Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Crossing the Mississippi-Ohio River confluence bridge.


The Olive Branch church gang met at Johnny Stevens house and rode to Lamberts for a late lunch.
we had a great time. That is a great bunch of people to ride with.
Johnny and his Wife, B'etta, (SP), Paul McConnell, Tammy Wilderman Eddy and Suzi McCrady, David Jessup and his wife, and a new couple (can't remember their first names!!) last name was Vance (I THINK!!!) Boy, if I don't repeat it a million times when I hear it, i'll forget it!!
Anyway, we didn't leave till around 10 since Johnny had to work the night before and only got a few hours sleep.
We rode the parkway and interstates most all the way (except for between Paducah and Missouri)
coming back, we took Hwy 60 out of Paducah to Marion and then Marion to Providence back home.
While we were in Lamberts, the kid throwing rolls saw me hold my camera up to take his picture from across the room and he threw one AT me..
It landed between me and Tammy and hit the bench!!!
Here is the picture!

No comments: